- We are a “One Stop Shop.” There are many options when choosing a foundry; We try to minimize that challenge by offering many services in one, effectively creating a simple experience that allows for the greatest amount of customization in a single P.O. If you are looking for an American foundry that can provide quality raw castings, or “finished parts,” then De Pere Foundry, Inc. is your solution.
De Pere Foundry is conveniently located in the manufacturing-rich area of Green Bay, Wisconsin. We have more than 60 years of experience in providing our customers with high-quality Gray and Ductile Iron castings, ranging from 150 to 50,000 pounds. Over the years, we have developed strong partnerships with several highly-qualified local businesses, which allow us to offer our customers the following value-added service options:
- Non-destructive testing
- Other services as requested
- We are an employee owned company. Every employee has a vested interest in every part we manufacture and is committed to excellence in safety, quality, delivery, and service. Customer satisfaction is the key to our success as a company and as individuals.
- We have a highly experienced engineering and metallurgical staff. Our staff can assist in making sure even the most complex parts are properly designed and manufactured to your specifications.
- We can use most existing tooling, or build all new equipment for each job. Whether through the use of foam, wood, plastic, or metal tooling, we can effectively use your existing pattern equipment or build all new equipment in order to cast a product to your specifications. We utilize our own fully-equipped pattern shop, as well as several other local pattern shops, to provide any level of tooling required.