ISO 9001-2015 Certification Spring 2021
Our Quality Policy: De Pere Foundry, Inc. will engage employees, suppliers and customers to continually meet and/or exceed our customers’ requirements and expectations in a means that follows all statutory, environmental and regulatory requirements.
Our Quality Objectives:
- Achieve an annual customer satisfaction average rating of 3.5 on a 1 to 5 scale from customers
- Achieve a minimum of 95% on-time delivery
- Customer Issues (debits and allowances) to be below 1.5% of production value
- Have an internal scrap rate of 3.5% or less of production value
- Acquire at least 3 new customers per year that are at least 2% of annual sales
- Provide all employees with a minimum of 20 training hours annually
Parts and Metal Quality Checks Performed:
- Dimensional verification is performed on any new samples and or production jobs if required. PPAP available upon request.
- Daily monitoring of sand properties to assure mold quality is consistent and of the highest quality
- Thermal Analysis capabilities
- On-Site Spectrometer
- Microstructural analysis is completed on each grade of iron poured on each pour day.
- Mechanical Testing performed on each treatment of Ductile Iron and each grade of Gray Iron
- Detailed metallurgical reports and certifications are available, including metallography.
De Pere Foundry Inc Quality Management System Scope:
De Pere Foundry Inc is a high mix, low volume manufacturer of Gray and Ductile Iron castings across a vast array of part sizes and complexities.